HOURS for 2013
The gardens and trails of The Fells are open daily year round. Members may visit dawn to dusk, nonmembers, 9am-5pm.
The Gatehouse Administrative Office is open weekdays 9am-5pm. Beginning January 4 and continuing through winter, the office is open Monday through Thursday with administrative staff working from home on Fridays, responding to emails and telephone messages.
The Main House is OPEN 10am-4pm (below):
Spring–Weekends and Monday holidays, beginning May 25
Summer–Wednesdays through Sundays, June 19 through September 2 (Labor Day); open every day week of July 4th.
Fall--Weekends and Monday holidays, beginning September 7 through October 14 (Columbus Day).
Winter–Main House and Shop are CLOSED, grounds and trails open daily.
Members of The Fells receive free unlimited visits to the house and grounds.
- Main House open: adults, $10; seniors and students, $8; children ages 6-17, $4; 5 and under, free; families of 2 adults and 2 or more children ages 6 or above, $25.
- Main House closed: adults $8; seniors and students, $6; children, $3; families of 2 adults and 2 or more children ages 6 or above, $15.
- Winter admission (December through March) is $5 per household, payable at our self-serve Welcome Kiosk.
- Docent-led historic guided Main House Tours are offered during Main House hours (above).
- Guided Garden Tours start on the Veranda at 1pm, Wednesday through Sunday, June 19 through mid-August and every day during July 4th week.