Meetings and Retreats
Business Meetings and Corporate Retreats
Located in the heart of the Lake Sunapee-Dartmouth Region of New Hampshire, the 84-acre Fells estate is a unique and special venue meeting a variety of needs. The understated elegance of the 22-room Colonial Revival mansion, renowned gardens and expansive grounds, creates the perfect setting—from an intimate workshop to a corporate retreat. Outdoor garden sites can accommodate between 5 and 175, while the interior South Wing of the Main House accommodates up to 60. Consider The Fells for your next board retreat, annual meeting, award ceremony, seminar, conference or other corporate function. This extraordinary site is an easy 90-minute drive from Boston and is less than 50 miles from Manchester. Nearby activities include golf, tennis, hiking, boating, fine dining, as well as shopping in neighboring New London’s antique and specialty stores.
For information contact Tanya Paul, 603-763-4789 x3 or email email@example.com.
Nearby Newbury Lodging Establishments
- Mountain Edge Resort - An Adirondack style resort that features one and two bedroom suites in a hotel-style setting. Shuttle van available.
- Sunapee Lake Lodge - Forty-five well-appointed suites and 55 guest rooms. Shuttle van available.
- Sunapee View Bed & Breakfast - A beautiful updated bed & breakfast with 3 guest suites adjacent to The Fells.
- Wellsweep - A private home adjacent to The Fells that sleeps twenty people. One week minimum rental.
- Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee - An inn with 12 guest rooms overlooking Lake Sunapee.
- Blue Goose Inn - An inn with five comfortably appointed rooms.