Member Services Assistant Job Description
The Member Services Assistant supports all operations of the site, including education, volunteer services, member services, fund raising, buildings and maintenance. The position is year-round part-time and reports to the Outreach Director and Executive Director.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates and maintains Fundraiser database--updates new contacts; inputs gifts/pledges; sets up letters; and creates groupings for mailings and analysis.
- Creates coding system for gifts/membership.
- Coordinates with bookkeeper membership/gift accuracy.
- Oversees volunteer mailings of donation requests and new membership packages.
- Organizes and maintains membership and gifts filing system.
- Generates acknowledgement letters for Executive Director Signature and mailings.
- Creates and mails new member packets.
- Develops and coordinates the following group classifications and listings for accurate entry into Annual Report, Newsletters, and other media: AAP Donors, Donations, Grants and Foundations, Matching Gifts and Memberships.
- Coordinate with bookkeeper membership/gift accuracy.
Office Support and Management
- Answers general Fells telephone and responds to general queries.
- Processes Fells general email box.
- Coordinates email database (iContact) and updates email contacts for email blasts and other communication.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processes checks and credit cards and settles and coordinates with bookkeeper.
- Creates groupings and lists for mail house.
- Maintains inventory of Fells Brochures.
- Manages petty cash fund and processes and balances credit card transactions.
- Receives and processes new Shop products, deliveries and invoices.
- Generates Fundraiser reports for staff and committee chairs.
- Creates event rosters.
- Manages and orders office supplies.
- Provides miscellaneous support to other staff and volunteers.
- Creates/maintains event rosters
- Produces nametags and badges.
- Provides support for classes and events through receipt of registration and processing of payments (cash, check, credit card).
- Assists with setup/cleanup and other miscellaneous duties.
- Processes Kiosk and Main House visitation logs and produces reports.
- Prepares miscellaneous reports.
- Provides back-up staffing support at the Kiosk.
- Maintains inventory reports.
- Orders, processes, and receives product.
The ideal candidate for this position as the Member Services Assistant must be able to work with staff, volunteers and our Fells visitors; must be detail oriented, organized and understand time management as there are many aspects of this position which will require proficiency.
The position is available immediately.
Please respond to:
Include cover letter and complete resume