Weddings & Private Functions
Weddings and Facility Rentals
The Fells is a unique and special wedding venue with its beautiful gardens and historic buildings. There are many options for both ceremony and reception sites. From an intimate ceremony in the main house library to a casual reception on the veranda to a majestic tent and dance floor on the rose terrace, The Fells is unsurpassed in its classic beauty, elegance and sophistication. We schedule no more than eight weddings each season, June through early October, and are the perfect destination wedding venue. The Lake Sunapee Region offers something for every guest–from adventure parks to hiking to boating to wonderful shopping and dining.
The house and grounds are also available for other private functions, corporate meetings and retreats, and social gatherings with special rates for non-profit organizations.
For information contact Tanya Paul, 603-763-4789 x3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearby Newbury Lodging Establishments
- Mountain Edge Resort - An Adirondack style resort that features one and two bedroom suites in a hotel-style setting. Shuttle van available.
- Sunapee Lake Lodge - Forty-five well-appointed suites and 55 guest rooms. Shuttle van available.
- Sunapee View Bed & Breakfast - A beautiful updated bed & breakfast with 3 guest suites adjacent to The Fells.
- Wellsweep - A private home adjacent to The Fells that sleeps twenty people. One week minimum rental.
- Lake Inn at Mt. Sunapee - An inn with 12 guest rooms overlooking Lake Sunapee.
- Blue Goose Inn - An inn with five comfortably appointed rooms.
- Lake Sunapee House - A private waterfront vacation rental that sleeps eight.
- Burkehaven Lodge -10 guest rooms and a 1200 sq. ft. family condo overlooking Sunapee Harbor with a heated swimming pool and lake access.